Should I pass any additional Exam in University?
Medical entrance exams and other courses are almost absent in Ukraine. No, it’s not a joke — to become student in this country the only one thing what you need is secondary school certificates and international passport.
Educational programs for international students in Ukraine are so comprehensive and it’s one of the main reasons why entrants from all countries choose this option. Just think about it — you don’t have to pass even IELTS and TOEFL tests, which is mandatory almost in every educational establishment opened for international students.
Also we should mention that students can be entered into the postgraduate faculty in Ukrainian institutions. If you will take it in the same university where you have finished the basic course, then you will have additional advantages. Check out the medical PG entrance exams abroad in other educational establishments and compare them with current conditions in Ukrainian medical school — you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
How to apply:
Prospectus along with application form can be obtained from the Representatives of SEG in the concerned state/country to which the candidate belongs. The duly filled up forms along with the attested photocopies of required documents (list mentioned below) shall be submitted through the concerned authorized-representative SEG of the state/country. If the candidate belongs to the state/country where there is no authorized-representative of Leader Education he/she may apply directly : firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive student’s invitation letter the student should provide the good quality scans of following documents via e-mail.
- International Passport main page (pages with the photograph, date of birth and passport validity (date of issue & expiry)
- Educational Documents
VISA AND ENTRY information
As soon as you get the Original invitation you have to contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your country. There also you can find out the information about the list of documents needed to get a student visa and working days of Embassy of Ukraine in your country.
Following documents should be submitted in Ukraine Embassy to obtain a Student Visa.
- Application form
- Orignal Passport
- 8 photographs (3x4cm)
- Original invitation letter sent to you by us
- Medical health certificate
- HIV/AIDS test
- Certificate and Mark sheets of Completed Higher Secondary Education
- Birth cerftificate
- Medical Insurance
- Bank statement
Entry in Ukraine
In order to enter the territory of Ukraine and to be admitted into the University, a student should have the following documents:
- Passport (validity not less than 2 years)
- Entry visa
- Original Invitation
- Minimum money 4000$ Cash or travel check
- Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate (including mark sheet) notarized copy, a translated copy of the Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
- Medical health certificate -original in English, translated copy of the Medical Health Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
- HIV/AIDS free certificate -original in English, a translated copy of the HIV/AIDS free certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy or in your country
- Medical insurance policy
- 18 passport size (3,5*4,5 cm) colored photographs in matt finish.